Friday 26 October 2012

Sneak Preview! Art Deco...

Check out some of the gorgeous goodies which will be coming to us soon! They're due to be arriving just before our Free Demo Day, which is Saturday 10th November.

Art Deco! :)

There really are some lovely things coming our way...

Beautiful large decoupages designed for A5 cards. (That's A4 folded in half...I can never remember which A means what!)

This one is just stunning:


But I think this one is my favourite so far:


Although they're all lovely! So I'm really not sure!!

There are some really pretty toppers coming too, as well as gems, feathers and all sorts of other things in the Art Deco range.


There's another couple of ranges coming too, one of which is Papermania's "Just to say..." 


These are the clear stamps, and I have to say, I'm hugely impressed with the quality! The clarity is really, really good. The designs are all what I'd call "useful" things! Stuff that works for more than one occasion. This lovely floral one is designed for a thank you, but it could just as easily be a birthday, wedding or something else. 
(Not the nicest cards to have to make, but there's a very good sympathy and thinking of you set too.)

This is the thank you stamped and coloured with Promarkers:


Isn't that incredible! I just had to take a close up shot of those flowers, hopefully it's come out well enough for you to see what I mean about the clarity:


I have to say, I surprised myself! I wasn't convinced it was going to be that easy to colour, but it really wasn't too bad at all and didn't take me very long. The shading on the flowers is done by colouring a darker promarker over the top of a lighter shade, really simple to do.

Oh, and I just had to try one out with Mica Powders...


I've coloured it with promarkers and used a gluepen to highlight the petals with the Micas.

And then I went a bit nuts with glitter...


...but I'm very pleased with the result!

Just want the Demo Day to hurry up and arrive now! There are some fab urban stamps in the art deco range which I've got my eye on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!